|Deadline||17 June 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
A fifteen-day ‘summer camp’ style leadership development programme for Malaysian undergraduates studying locally or abroad with a focus on putting leadership concepts into practice. At this level, participants gain a broad understanding of business skills and tools through workshops, experience being in the role of decision makers through business simulations, and work on a CEO Challenge at the end of the programme. Furthermore, top performers will be offered a regional internship within the Axiata Group of Companies.
- Intake 1: Participate through one boot camp (15 days straight; 13 to 27 July, 2018)
- Intake 2: Participate through two boot camps (Boot Camp 1: 13 to 21 July, 2018; Boot Camp 2: 3 to 8 October, 2018)
ULDP has two intakes per year. Programme of 12,000 MYR will be waivered for all participants.
ULDP is designed for Malaysian undergraduates who are eager to learn and have the desire to take the lead.
Applications are now open.
- Enhance your employability by building up critical skills such as communication, critical thinking, and creativity.
- Present your business projects to a panel of prominent business leaders.
- Be part of a dynamic alumni association once you complete the programme.
- Improve your leadership skills through our workshops, business simulations, challenges, as well as personalised coaching sessions.
- Opportunity to network with other top Malaysian students from around the world.
- Top performers will be offered a regional internship within the Axiata Group of Companies.
- What motivates you to go further?
- Do you stretch yourself beyond your limits?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you make your own decisions?
- Have you been spending your time wisely?
- What is your weakness? What steps have you taken to overcome these weakness?
- What have you learnt from your past leadership roles?
- Are you set on a specific career path? What was your aha-moment? If not, are you exploring many paths currently?
- What are you doing to equip yourself with the relevant skill set to achieve your desired career destination?
Interest and Activities
- What are you passionate about? What have you done to pursue these passions?
- Do you believe in a cause?
- What sort of activities do you enjoy?
- Recreational sports? Intellectual discussions? Computer games?
- Malaysian citizens or permanent residents.
- All field of studies.
- Undergraduate students studying in local or overseas universities.
- Applicants must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.30.
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate convincingly leadership qualities and an eagerness to learn and grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applications are to be completed online at www.axiatafoundation.com.Please note that manual submissions will not be accepted.
It is crucial that the applicant fill up the Leadership Achievements section, Award Details section, and truthfully complete the four essay questions. As a guide for the essays, please refer to the What we look for section.