|Deadline||31 July 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
IOI’s Foundation, Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng, was established in 1994 under the patronage of the IOI Group. The Foundation serves as a platform for the Group to fulfil its Corporate Social Responsibility via educational, medical and community initiatives that enrich the lives of the less fortunate.
It is our belief that learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. With that in mind, Yayasan TSLSC dedicates itself to the advancement of human capital by providing scholarships and financial assistance to underprivileged students. The foundation supports initiatives that enhance student’s capabilities as potential leaders who can work equally with their brains and their hearts.
Fields of Study
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Civil)
- Property Development / Real Estate Management
- Communication & Multimedia Advertising
- Agricultural Science / Horticulture Science / Plantation Management
- Biotechnology / Biology / Microbiology
- Corporate Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis & Modelling / Surveying
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting / Finance
- Information Technology / Computing & Information System
- Architecture/ Quantity Surveying / Construction / Building Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Requirements for Eligibility
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Closing date : 31 July 2020
Click here to apply online. OR
Please download and complete the relevant application forms. Required documents must reach Yayasan office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat - Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.