|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
|? 3.80||50%||On published fee|
|3.50 - 3.79||40%||On published fee|
|3.20 – 3.49||30%||On published fee|
|2.00 - 3.19||
|On published fee|
*Terms and Conditions apply.
ELIGIBILITY AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The MIU Scholarship Scheme is open to all eligible Malaysian Domestic Students.
- The scholarship eligibility will be based on the final results.
- The applicant must fulfill other academic requirements set by the University from time to time.
- The applicant should be free from any kind of university’s disciplinary action and/or free from any legal offense.
- The applicant should not be receiving any other scholarship from different body / organization such as JPA, MARA etc.
- The university has the right to revoke the Scholarship without prior information.
- If the student enrolls in the 1st semester of Foundation / Diploma program with 100% scholarships, and gets a GPA of more than 3.5 but less than 3.8 in the core subjects of Semester 1 / 2, then the student will get 50% scholarships on the tuition fees in the subsequent semester till the completion of the Foundation Program subject to the student maintaining minimum GPA of 3.5 in the core subjects being offered in the semester (in Semester 1 and 2).
- If the student does not consistently maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 in the core subjects being offered in the semester, he/she will not be entitled for the scholarship in the subsequent semesters. Once the grant is revoked, students will not get it back even if he/she scores >3.5 in any of the subsequent semesters.
For more information, please visit: Manipal International University